- Increase the power of your weapon by slaughtering monsters.
- The higher the minimum level of the weapon, the harder it will be to level it.
- The weapon level is also transferred when exchanging or trading with other players.
- A level ascent of the weapon is random and can happen after any defeated monster. The probability decreases from level to level.
- We support more languages than any other server.
- At the moment we support english, german, portuguese, russian, spanish and french
- If you have suggestions for new languages write us in discord or on stomt, if your suggestion gets a lot of votes we will be happy to add this language.
- Surpass level 150 and ascend to Dragon Rank 50 after you've already reached the maximum level.
- With every rank you improve your new Power Level Skills.
- Unlock the last three forms of the Dragon Cloak.
- Increase your power and defeat the Crimson Dragon in Crimson Cave and get one of the Dragon Weapons.
- If you're wondering what an item or cs set looks like, you can now simply look at it ingame right before you buy.
- By pressing alt + left click you can admire sets and items in a new window.
- This works in player shops, inventory, npc shops and in our item finder.
- You can exchange your Dragon Chips for great items from Jeff in flaris.
- You can get many different Scroll, Pets, Mounts, Cs Sets and much more.
- You can go into a dungeon every day until your entries are used up.
- No long waiting times after each entry.
- You can find your daily entries in the teleporter.
- You can multiply your daily entries if you use a scroll of dungeon cooldown.
- Hunt Giants to farm Penya.
- The higher the Giant level, the more Penya and Dragon chips he will drop.
- Giants spawn on Channel 1 more often than on Channel 2.
- The Dragon Island is a world with increased droprate, spawns and better quest items for your guild. (Level 125-150 Monster Spawns)
- Rainbow Flowers (so far the best items to level your guild)
- With the item finder you can search all player shops and quests.
- If you want to get an item, double click on it and it will show you the way.
- You can also display all quest where you can get CS Sets.
- All dungeons are now accessible with any level, if the minimum level has been reached.
- There can no longer be groups in a dungeon that have more than 10 levels difference.
- The dungeons scale in small steps, which may still be changed.
- Explore a whole new level area with monsters that surpass anything you've ever seen before.
- You can fight the strongest monsters on the server with the ranks Super, Ultra and God.
- The Fireland also houses the entrance to the heaviest dungeon, Crimson Cave, where you can obtain Dragon Weapons.
- Start your own server events and become the hero of the server.
- The World Buffs run on all channels and affect all players.
- To start a World Buff you either have to buy a coin from the mayor of flaris or donate shop.
- We have added dozens of new cs sets which you can drop or get in the itemshop.
- There are also new pets with completely new looks.
- You will also discover new cloaks, weapons and mask skins.
- Set the highest records on the server.
- Compare yourself with other players.
- Each job class has its own area in the ranking.
- The ranking can be found at mayor of flaris or in the start menu.
- In Winter Crusade there is a quest where you must bring Dragon Gold to the Dragon Lord.
- You will give away your collected Dragon Ore and receive Dragon Gold, which you must deliver.
- During the quest you are classified as a Red Player and can be attacked.
- You can intercept other players in this quest and steal their Dragon Gold by killing them.
- The Dragon Lord will reward you with plenty of Dragon Chips.
- World bosses appear in many different places throughout madrigal.
- All world bosses change their position every hour and rise again one day after their death.
- You can get different boxes and dragon balls. You can exchange seven Dragon balls for one EXP event.
- World bosses can have a level from 60 - 150.
- The dragon curse gives you different buffs after you have killed certain monsters.
- Boss monsters give stronger buffs than lower monsters.
- If you get a buff, all party members get that buff as well.
- The more guild war points you collect with your guild the more guild buffs will be unlocked.
- You can participate three times a week with your guild in the guild war and get 100 points each.
- Every week 50 points are spent and you should return to the guild war to continue to receive all guild buffs.
- You can look up your guild points in the guild menu.
- We've added some new dungeons for different level areas.
- There is a dungeon where you can enter daily and get various boxes as a reward.
- For the higher levels we also have a new jewelry dungeon and the highest dungeon crimson cave where you can get the new dragon weapons.
- We have completely reworked the inventory with new functions.
- Below the character there is now an item search.
- On the lower left is a Perin exchanger.
- In the middle above the inventory slots there is a button to sort the items.
- With ctrl + left click you can lock items.
- The inventory can now store 168 items.
- With our new Awake function you can easily wake up without clicking on the scroll.
- You can access the awake window via the start menu or the blacksmith in flaris.
- Set records for each dungeon on the server.
- Compare yourself with other record holders.
- Improve your time and rise in the ranking.
- We've reworked over 100 original flyff quests with more EXP and various rewards.
- Also many new quests for CS Sets and Pets have been added.
- There is also a new quest series for the Dragon Cloak where you will get a dragon mount.
- Check out all the cs skins in the Modelviewer and create your own outfit.
- You can find the Modelviewer at the mayor of flaris.
- Tip: With alt + left click on items you can see the 3D model of the items in your shop or your inventory.
- You can easily sell all blue items directly without having to click on them all.
- Just click on the button in the shop window and on sell blue items.
- Thanks to our buyback system you can check again if there was an important item in it, even after the sale.
- New vote window was inserted.
- The vote window opens after receiving the daily poison.
- When voting, the browser opens with the votelink generated from the account name.
- Forks for accounts generated during the creation of a website account (same name as the website account).
- Experience Azria as a new PK Zone, where you can fight against other players.
- There's the Winter Crusade Quest where you can convert Dragon Ore from the Daily Dungeon into Dragon Chips.
- The entrance to Winter Crusade is behind flaris at the collecting field.
- The Player Rumble System was added
- All necessary windows have been added to PvP Arena manager "Ray"
- The rumble starts every day at 20 o'clock, provided that the minimum number of rumbles is not less than 20 o'clock.
- You can collect Dragon Chips from any monster and exchange them for prizes at Jeff's.
- With each monster you can drop different boxes with all kinds of items.
- You can get either Dragon Chips, Grab bag (Pet Accessories), Grab bag (Upgrade Scroll) or Dragon Crystal which can also contain rare CS Sets.
- The resistance of magical and physical attacks can now be set specifically for each boss.
- Thereby the damage of Magic Classes and Meele was equalized and balanced.
- In the big arena in Flaris you can fight clockworks every eight hours.
- The arena is located at the exit of the city in the direction of aibatts.
- Everyone in the area receives experience points.
- To create an Offline Vendor you need a "Scroll of Offline Vendor" (1/3/7 days) which you can buy ingame at the Dragon Chip dealer or via the Vote / Donate Shop.
- The Offline Vendor Scrolls are valid for 1/3/7 days. During this time you can open an Offline Vendor with the same Scroll as often as you like, which remains open for 1/3/7 days
- You will receive the dragon cloak at the beginning. You can improve the cloak as you play.
- There are 10 stages of the cloaks. From level to level the cloak gets stronger and finally becomes the strongest cloak on the server.
- You can always improve the cloak at jeff in flaris.
- A window has been added (Start->System) which makes it possible to change the job of your Knuckles from Billposter Master to Ringmaster Master
- this system only works with Knuckle & Stick for now. Another example: Ancient Stick (Ringmaster-Hero 121) becomes Ancient Stick(Billposter-Hero 121)