- The Dragon Island is a world with increased droprate, spawns and better quest items for your guild. (Level 125-150 Monster Spawns)
- Rainbow Flowers (so far the best items to level your guild)
- Increased Penya Rate (adapted to the level) -> you get a random value and can get up to 3x more Penya.
- Increased Box and DragonChip Rate (better than in Madrigal)
- Elevated spawns (perfect for grind).
- The winners of the Secret Room can go via the Tower in Flaris to the Farm Map and get EXP.
Scale Dungeon System
- All dungeons are now accessible with any level, if the minimum level has been reached.
- There can no longer be groups in a dungeon that have more than 10 levels difference.
- The dungeons scale in small steps, which may still be changed.
Dungeon Cooldown Reset
- A new scroll has been added which allows you to reset the cooldown of a dungeon.
- The scroll was added to the Dragon Chip Shop in Flaris.
Magic Defence & Block
- The resistance of magical and physical attacks can now be set specifically for each boss.
- Thereby the damage of Magic Classes and Meele was equalized and balanced.
- To create an Offline Vendor you need a "Scroll of Offline Vendor" (1/3/7 days) which you can buy ingame at the Dragon Chip dealer or via the Vote / Donate Shop.
- The Offline Vendor Scrolls are valid for 1/3/7 days. During this time you can open an Offline Vendor with the same Scroll as often as you like, which remains open for 1/3/7 days
- In addition, the scrolls also drop in the Daily Dungeon
- The vendor behaves like a normal player shop.
- The proceeds from sold items are either put directly into the player's inventory or, if this is not possible, sent by mail.
- If your offline vendor expires or you close it without enough space in your inventory, the remaining items will be sent to you by mail.
Switch Item Job
- A window has been added (Start->System) which makes it possible to change the job of your Knuckles from Billposter Master to Ringmaster Master
- this system only works with Knuckle & Stick for now. Another example: Ancient Stick (Ringmaster-Hero 121) becomes Ancient Stick(Billposter-Hero 121)
- New vote window was inserted.
- The vote window opens after receiving the daily poison.
- When voting, the browser opens with the votelink generated from the account name.
- Forks for accounts generated during the creation of a website account (same name as the website account).
- The Start Menu has been completely reworked and now has better icons.
- In some places the text colors have been adjusted to make texts easier to read.
- The start menu has been changed
- At the top you will find quick links to the following pages: Discord, YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Votesite
- The Player Rumble System was added
- All necessary windows have been added to PvP Arena manager "Ray"
- The rumble starts every day at 20 o'clock, provided that the minimum number of rumbles is not less than 20 o'clock. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator